Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lottery

So I''ve been MIA on here for a while. Not that I think that anybody noticed, but just in case you were wondering what I've been up to I thought I'd give you an update on what's been keeping me so busy. I spent most of March working on a set of commercials for the Kentucky Lottery. These are the alternate cuts that are slightly different than the ones on air. Here they are:





This one looks like continuous shot, but it's actually 4 different takes. Can you tell?



The actor in this spot kept looking around. It looked kinda odd, so we put a fly in.

4 comments:

kara h said...

love, love the fly. computer men just get more odd by the day

Eric said...

Thanks I liked the fly too. In the end we fixed his eyes so he's looking straight ahead..

Anonymous said...

Daddy needs a Hotdog bazooka!!

Eric said...

What? I figured you'd have a couple of those in your personal arsenal.