Friday, April 3, 2009

Seriously?

Even though this article on CNNMoney was posted on April 1st, it doesn't appear to be an April fools day joke. Am I missing something? Some woman seriously asked the question:
The man I love is married to another woman. He wants to leave her, but he says that he can’t afford to get a divorce - that he’ll lose his house and end up with huge child support payments. I have the resources to help him out. But I’m wondering, is it ethical for me, his girlfriend, to subsidize Danny’s divorce?
If this woman were a bank robber, she'd probably loose sleep at night wondering if it was ethical to waste gas by leaving the getaway car running during her heists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stealing would be ok, but leaving the getaway car running is not the "green" thing to do. Someone needs to punch her...twice